The best thing about DialMyCalls is how customizable it is. No matter the size of your business, school, church – whatever type of organization you may be - there is a DialMyCalls plan that's perfect for your needs.
And this extends further than just customizable planning, features, and pricing. DialMyCalls is dedicated to providing everyone with fantastic communication tools.
That's why we've released our powerful, proprietary DialMyCalls API to the public, so that developers, organizations, and companies who wish to utilize the mass notification platform that we’ve built can do so with ease.
The list of opportunities that smart integration of the DialMyCalls API can provide startups with is nearly endless. Here are a couple examples of ways in which you can use DialMyCalls API integration for your app, website, or business idea.
1. Education API - Integrate DialMyCalls Into Existing School Portal
Mass notification is one of the most crucial features of DialMyCalls, and with our API, you can integrate our services directly into your existing website portal. This will allow you to communicate with students, families, and faculty directly from your website, and provide you with an all-in-one communication platform that's robust, easy-to-use, and functional.
Putting your communication capabilities onto your primary web portal is a great way to allow employees who are not typically tech-savvy to use DialMyCalls, and can be a very effective way of streamlining your communication workflow.
And with our robust API documentation, any web developer can implement the DialMyCalls system quickly and easily into your school's website portal.[click to continue...]
We live in an age with a diversity of different communication options available to us. With one device, we can call, text, IM, email, or video chat with almost anyone within seconds. But just because many options are available doesn't mean that many options are in use. Though most of us can admit to using multiple forms of communication on a regular basis, broad trends illustrate that some forms of communication are more popular than others - and those preferred methods are starting to evolve.
So what did 2016's activity say about the state of communication by Americans? And what can we expect to see in the near future?
Advantages of Understanding Communication
First, it's important to understand why communication trends are so important. When you understand how your customers are communicating with each other, you can:
- Build a better marketing strategy - The first benefit here is obvious - when you know what medium your customers are using most frequently, you can make that medium your primary channel of communication. For example, if 90 percent of your customers use email frequently, email marketing is a must. Communication trends may also inspire new kinds of advertising campaigns that connect to your customers in different ways.
- Improve your customer service - In a similar vein, you can use your customer communication insights to improve your customer service strategy. For example, if you know your customers strongly prefer phone conversations to other mediums, you can ensure your customer service line is always available, with better trained staff to address customer concerns over the phone.
- Better understand and serve your customers' needs - You can also use communication information to create better, more accurate customer personas. Then, with your customers better described, you can create better products, improve your services, and adjust your approach to better serve your customers overall.
A high school sports team is just that: a team. It's a group of people working closely with each other to reach mutual goals, whether it's winning Friday's game against a rival school, or making it to the national finals. Great coaches are good communicators, and by taking advantage of new technologies, it's easier than ever to keep all your team members on the same page about important things. Whether you're coordinating a schedule change, or letting people know you can't make it to practice tomorrow, the right communication tools can make it easy to keep your team informed.
Your Role as a Head Coach
As the head coach, communicating effectively with your team members is a critical part of your job. Whether you're offering positive feedback to your team as a whole, or going over a new defensive strategy, your role revolves around timely and effective communication.
You're providing teaching and instruction, helping athletes improve their form and technique while they build strength and stamina through training. You're providing discipline and structure, coordinating practice sessions and other activities to keep the team prepared for their latest competition. You're providing feedback about performance, both as a team and for individual players.
Strong, effective communication is essential. If you feel like you're having trouble connecting with your team, here are a few tips for improving your communication skills:
Understand the Level You're Playing at
In many places, high school sports can be serious business. Some of your best athletes may be aiming for scholarships that help give them a chance to get into a better school, and high school games can attract quite a crowd from across town. With that said, these kids aren't professional athletes. High school coaching is often an intricate balance of teaching skills and techniques, and pushing your team to succeed and win.[click to continue...]
Unlike most teachers, superintendents, school principals and other administrators don't get large blocks of time off from work during the summer. In fact, those precious weeks in between the end of one school year and the start of the next can be the busiest time of all. If you're a new superintendent or new to school administration in general, you are quickly going to learn that managing this time is of the utmost importance if you want to have everything in place for when students head back to school.
The Responsibilities of a School Superintendent
The school superintendent is the highest ranked individual in the administration, with the most responsibility. If a school were a corporation, he or she would be the CEO. They have to answer to the school board - board of directors, parents - customers, and the government. This pressure only increases during the summer months when trying to wrap up the previous school year, manage any summer activities that are taking place, and prepare for the next.
Know Who You Can Rely On
You will be coordinating with the principals and staff members from all the schools in your district. Get their summer schedules ahead of time so that you can know who to contact during the weeks in between classes. Don't forget to also let them know of any plans for time off that you might have, and provide contact information for who will be taking your place when you are not around.[click to continue...]
Geo-specific marketing is becoming increasingly important for small business owners. This is a strategy where you focus your efforts on the area that your business serves to get better sales results. By narrowing the target you are actually broadening your chances of becoming visible to consumers who will actually use your services or buy your products.
Local marketing is critical to business structures that are not able to offer their services globally. Doctor's offices, lawyers, or moving companies for example usually only work within a certain city. These businesses have to develop methods of standing out in search engines that are not being generated by individuals on the other side of the country. To do this, you have to use geo-specific terms for your website and pages.
What Are Geo-Specific Terms?
You know that most people now use the internet to find a service provider in their area, but think about the keywords they put into the search box. Put only "personal injury lawyer" and you are likely to see pages of results that span the entire country. Consumers streamline the process by also adding their city, giving Google more information to sift through. The search results are then more relevant to the actual individual conducting it.[click to continue...]
Being in charge of a youth sports league can be a pretty time consuming process. Fortunately, as with everything, there’s an app for that. These cool apps are must-have software for youth sports leagues. They can make communicating with your team, organizing game schedules, and collecting dues much easier and faster, making your life simpler.
Bonzi is an app designed specifically for sports management, making it a great option for youth sports leagues. Used by over three million users worldwide, Bonzi offers all-in-one sports management solutions that are great for volunteer coaches. It can be used for any sport, and is accessible online and via a dedicated mobile app.
Bonzi offers several different products for different aspects of sports league management:
- Bonzi Team provides a suite of time-saving sports team management tools, as well as communication tools for players and coaches. You can create a public website for your team, manage announcements via SMS and email, manage the team’s roster, create season schedules, and more.
- Bonzi League is a league management tool for both hobby and professional sports leagues. This all in one administration tool has a suite of customizable features you can choose from.
One of the great things about Bonzi is that its pricing is designed to be as flexible as possible, to accommodate volunteer-run youth sports teams as well as teams that play on a professional level. Your program can be customized with the features you need, so you can avoid paying extra for features you don’t need. They also offer a sponsorship package that can help cover the program’s costs. [bonzicentral.com]
TeamSideline is another comprehensive sports team management solution that works well for youth sports leagues. It’s available for a flat, budget-friendly price, and their responsive mobile and web app comes with great customer support. It offers a range of features that sports league organizers need, including:
- Scheduling - TeamSideline includes a full scheduling solution that lets you view standings, stats, scoring, and game schedules.
- Player Registration - Keep track of team members.
- Team Registration - Keep track of the different teams in a sports league.
- Communication - Send automated messages via Email and SMS, complete with analytics like open rates.
- Websites - Create a dynamic, fully integrated website for your sports league, complete with domain.
- Team Sites - Integrated into the league website, these private spaces give members of individual teams a place to organize and connect with one another.
- Automatic Scoring - TeamSideline’s auto coach scoring system makes it easy to score games from your phone.
- Roster Building - Drag and drop players to assign them to teams.
Like Bonzi, TeamSideline is designed as an all in one sports management solution. [go.teamsideline.com]
RosterBot is designed to simplify sports team organization, for both team managers and individual players. Features include:
- Automated invites and RSVPs to let you know who’s coming to games and practices.
- Team communication tools, including email, live chat, and instant event updates.
- Money collection and reminders.
- Game rosters.
- Accessible from iOS and Android apps.
[rosterbot.com][click to continue...]
Sign up now and try our services for free!
Use the promo code DMCBLOG and get 25 free extra credits