You Record It, We Send it
Check out some features of our service as well as some instructions to get started
- 01Record a message to be played in your calls, or if you have already used the service, choose one of the previously recorded messages.
- 02Create a list of people you want to send the message to. You can send calls to your existing list or you can create a new one at this point.
- 03To finish, set a few call options, such as the caller ID display info and when to make the call, and that's it - your call is now being broadcast to your contacts.
From your My Contacts tab, you can easily add, remove, and modify your call lists. Our call group features make it easy to manage multiple calling lists
- Organize your contacts into mail groups. Make calls or send messages to separate groups or to all of your contacts at once.
- Add new contacts to your lists quickly and easily! You can add them individually or copy/paste a group of phone numbers. Importing contacts from an Excel or CSV File is also available.
- Modify, add or delete contacts in seconds with the click of a button!
Recordings are messages or greetings that you create that are played for your call recipients. You can add, modify or delete all your recordings at any time. There are 3 different options for creating recordings:
Record Over Your Phone
Put in a phone number and our automated system will call you and let you record your message right over the phone! You can preview and re-record until you're satisfied with your greeting. This is by far our most popular method.
Upload An MP3 or WAV File
This method is usually the choice of larger companies or people that have professionally recorded messages. Using the web interface, you can upload any MP3 or WAV file and use it for the message to be played to your call recipients.
Use Our Text-to-Speech Tool
Our Text-to-Speech engine is a voice synthesis tool that will allow you to type a message and have it converted to a male or female voice. This is a great solution when you don't have time to record a message but need to send a call out quickly.
After your calls have been made, you can get complete information on your call status. You'll see which calls were picked up, which ones went to voicemail, and if there were any disconnected or invalid numbers. You can even download your reports into a spreadsheet.
- Our call report page gives you detailed information on all of your calls, including the result of every individual call.
- Pie charts give you a great visual breakdown about live answers, voicemails and other call results.
- Every report can be downloaded to your computer in CSV database format.
Still wondering why 1000's of people and organizations rely on DialMyCalls?