FAQs & Tutorials
Video Tutorial: Vanity Phone Numbers
Both local and toll-free vanity numbers come with 100 inbound minutes every month - overage is $0.05/minute when those 100 inbound minutes are used.
Function: Play A Specific Recording That I will Select, Play The Last Recording That Was Uploaded In This Account, Play Last Recording That Was Blasted From This Account. This will select the message that will play when people call into your vanity phone number.
Call Prompts: Choose whether or not you want our system to prompt your callers or if you will record the prompts into your vanity number recording. (These prompts are used for the next step when you add additional options to your Vanity Number.)
- Play The Opt-Out Message Note: By default this is enabled on all vanity numbers. [Triggered By "5" Key]
- Let them leave a voice message [Triggered By " 9 " Key]
- Let them opt-in future phone calls [Triggered By " 3 " Key]
- Let them repeat the message over again [Triggered By " 7 " Key]
- Give them the option to press a key and be fowarded to the following number: [Triggered By " 0 " Key]
Auto-Response Message: If someone texts your vanity phone number you can set up an auto-response message that will be sent back to them. You can let them know that they should call and leave a voicemail on your vanity number so that you can get back to them.
Text Message Notification: Users can set up their vanity number to receive notifications when someone sends them a text message - receive a notification via email and/or text message.
As always, if you need additional help with this feature or anything else on DialMyCalls, please don't hesitate to contact our support department. We are available 7 days a week by calling (800) 928-2086 or using our online customer support system