Voice broadcasting for your school is an innovative method of contacting parents, students, teachers and staff anytime an alert or message needs to be sent out quickly. This cutting edge technology lets you automatically transmit any type of phone or text message using an automated system, customized to meet the demands of your school.
What Types of Schools Benefit from Voice Broadcasting?
With the busy schedules of parents, teachers and students, it is difficult for any type of school administrator to stay in touch with them. Voice broadcasting works with small, private facilities for preschoolers, all the way up to major universities. Each school type is able to customize the service in order to meet their exact needs.[click to continue...]
The winds and rains produced in a hurricane have the potential to do massive destruction in just a few hours. Even though we typically have a couple days' notice on their impending arrival, the force can still take us by surprise. Cities, towns, college campuses, schools, homeowners, and anyone else living at risk of a hurricane need to have a decisive plan in place for dealing with this type of storm.
Hurricane Facts and Information
Your first step in preparing for hurricane season lies in knowing what you are dealing with. Forecasters may be talking about an approaching storm for days, but you won't be able to properly prepare yourself, school, or town unless you know what they are referring to.[click to continue...]
Communities all over the United States have formed their own protection brigades against crime. These Neighborhood Watch Programs are designed to cut down on crime by having members of the community patrolling the streets. Fully supported by the National Sheriffs' Association, Neighborhood Watch Programs have been protecting our streets for over four decades.
Communities that are experiencing a sudden surge of crime will often band together to form a Neighborhood Watch program. If you are considering starting a neighborhood watch program in your community, here are a few tips to help get it off the ground:
1. Plan Your First Meeting
This is important to ascertain the level of interest in a Neighborhood Watch program from other community members. Include as many community members as possible, including renters, teenagers and local businesses. Successful Neighborhood Watch programs rely on members from all parts of the community.
2. Pick a Captain
This should be a respected community member who is willing to be in charge of the neighborhood watch program. Look for someone who is a self-starter and able to delegate assignments and tasks.[click to continue...]
If you're running a hair salon, you're probably looking for every advantage you can get when it comes to marketing your business. We get it - in the highly-competitive world of cosmetology, you need every edge you can get over the competition!
Well, you're in luck. You've just stumbled across the perfect resource - keep reading, and learn about the top 5 marketing tools you can use to help your hair salon succeed, and bring in more customers!
1. Social Media Platforms
Social media is a total godsend to hair salons. It's never been easier to engage with both past and potential customers, share photos of your work, and offer discounts, giveaways, and more!
But not all social media platforms are built alike. We recommend you focus your marketing efforts on 2 primary channels - Facebook and Instagram. Here are some tips on using each social media platform to its fullest potential!
- Facebook - Facebook is a great place to share the stories of your customers, photos of your salon and your customers, and longer-form web content! You can post just about anything on Facebook - and best of all, it's easy to share content from other pages! This can help you maintain an active presence on your Facebook page, while minimizing the amount of time you have to spend writing new posts.
- Instagram - Instagram is the ideal place to share photos of your work. In fact, it's a good idea to get into the habit of asking each customer whether or not they'd be willing to be featured on your Instagram account. By featuring your customers and their new hairstyles, you can easily post multiple times per day, and give potential visitors a more in-depth look at the typical styles and cuts available at your salon!
Used correctly, these two social media platforms are incredible tools for salon owners, and can really help you build your brand image, and a larger client base!
[click to continue...]
SMS marketing is, to put it lightly, a revolution in the world of marketing, especially for restaurant owners. The numbers behind SMS marketing are staggering. Over 98% of all SMS messages are opened, and a vast majority of these messages are opened within minutes of receipt. In addition, 44% of all people have opted into at least 1 SMS campaign - so it's clear that consumers are willing to share their phone number if they trust a business with their information.
Compare this to email, which usually hovers around a 25% open rate, and the benefits are clear. SMS messaging offers a way that companies can get in touch with their customers immediately and effectively - making it absolutely indispensable for restaurant owners.
Setting up an SMS messaging campaign can be quite easy too - modern tools like DialMyCalls feature an intuitive user interface that makes it easy to organize your contacts, lists of phone numbers, and custom messages.
So if you're a restaurant owner looking to take your business to the next level, read on - and see 5 ways that you can take advantage of advanced SMS marketing from DialMyCalls.
1. Send Lunch Specials
One of the biggest challenges facing restaurants is impulsivity - most people don't really think ahead about where they want to go to lunch. When lunchtime rolls around, they'll just do a quick poll of their coworkers, or head to one of their regular spots. There's not usually a whole lot of thought or consideration involved - and if they don't remember your restaurant, they just won't go there.
However, if you send out specialized, custom lunch specials with coupons to your loyal customers at lunchtime, they're much more likely to remember your restaurant - and take advantage of the special offer.
The more a person eats at your restaurant, the more likely they are to come back - so sending lunchtime reminders and special discounts is a fantastic way to build up your customer base.
2. Promote Special Events and Offers to Regulars
People like to feel special - that's just a fact. And if you have a list of regulars at your restaurant - people who have been eating at your establishment weekly or daily for long periods of time - you should consider rewarding them! They'll love you for it, and they'll spread the word about your restaurant to your friends.
Using DialMyCalls, you can set up a specialized list of your most valuable customers, and send them promotions and special offers. You can offer them discounts on their favorite dishes, or rewards for bringing friends to your restaurant.
Whatever your offer may be, make sure they realize that it's exclusive - and that normal, everyday customers don't get these same offers. This will increase brand loyalty, and make your best customers feel more valued.[click to continue...]
We live in an age with a diversity of different communication options available to us. With one device, we can call, text, IM, email, or video chat with almost anyone within seconds. But just because many options are available doesn't mean that many options are in use. Though most of us can admit to using multiple forms of communication on a regular basis, broad trends illustrate that some forms of communication are more popular than others - and those preferred methods are starting to evolve.
So what did 2016's activity say about the state of communication by Americans? And what can we expect to see in the near future?
Advantages of Understanding Communication
First, it's important to understand why communication trends are so important. When you understand how your customers are communicating with each other, you can:
- Build a better marketing strategy - The first benefit here is obvious - when you know what medium your customers are using most frequently, you can make that medium your primary channel of communication. For example, if 90 percent of your customers use email frequently, email marketing is a must. Communication trends may also inspire new kinds of advertising campaigns that connect to your customers in different ways.
- Improve your customer service - In a similar vein, you can use your customer communication insights to improve your customer service strategy. For example, if you know your customers strongly prefer phone conversations to other mediums, you can ensure your customer service line is always available, with better trained staff to address customer concerns over the phone.
- Better understand and serve your customers' needs - You can also use communication information to create better, more accurate customer personas. Then, with your customers better described, you can create better products, improve your services, and adjust your approach to better serve your customers overall.
Sign up now and try our services for free!
Use the promo code DMCBLOG and get 25 free extra credits